I can't believe it's here. 2013 has been a big year, from marriage to internship to graduation.
I'm linking up with The Tiny Twig to think over what I want to accomplish this month.
1. Have an amazing Thanksgiving. Chris's job change makes it a little difficult to plan, since we have no idea what his schedule will be. We are hoping for at least a few days off so I can see my family. However, even if we can't, I'm hoping my first time cooking Thanksgiving dinner will go well, and at least be a fun and relaxing time.
2. Do the dishes every day. Because, goodness, I just feel better when they're done.
3. Read a book. A good one.
4. Find/make cheap Christmas decorations. So thankful for my Horton and Brown decorations!
5. Plan a fun and unique date night with Chris. Because what's better than throwing leaves in comfy clothes with my cute husband?
6. Keep a gratitude journal. Because sometimes I get too caught up in the bad to look at the good. And because Ann Voskamp says so.
What are your goals for the month? I'd love to hear them!