Instead of a list of five things I've done this week, I am feeling very happy with blessings, so my Friday Five this week goes a little like this:
I am super duper thankful for:
1. My husband who is patient and loving. He is the most selfless person ever. He also makes me laugh every single day.
2. I am thankful for a church that is growing and learning and makes mistakes but also has been very open and honest in the last few weeks.
3. I am thankful for lunch with a friend whom I look up to, and who answers questions with grace and love (I'm looking at you, Emily!)
4. I am thankful for all the weddings this month! Cake, dancing, friends, and celebrating new lives together! SO exciting!
5. And I am super thankful for my job, plus a new job babysitting for some super fun kids!
Here's my Friday Five! What blessings are you thankful for this week?